We do everything to make you feel safe with us. In this document you will find all necessary information on how to protect your privacy
We are a reliable shop with a tradition since 2004. We have successfully passed the certification process of the Slovak Association of Electronic Commerce . Certificate SAEC - Secure shopping gives customers a guarantee that meets the highest rules of safe and smooth buying, including the protection of personal data.
When shopping at our online wine shop, you can feel really secure. Our website's own digital security certificate trusted organization issued a validated certificate authority Let's Encrypt. This page is marked with the icon , which means that your connection is private, your information (for example, personal information, passwords or credit card numbers) are safe and protected with encryption.
The most important information at a glance
- Provider of e-gift shop www.darcek-vino.sk the Valsesia, sro , Stromová 463/10, 962 33 Budča, ID: 36626031
- We will always follow the laws : In order to provide you with all the services you need to know about basic information. Some of them are in the nature of personal data. We promise that when dealing with them, we will always comply with all laws and more.
- Keep your data safe : Data about you are located in a protected database that none of the data leakage.
- We do not store credit card data : We recognize that the most sensitive data on credit card, so when paying for goods do not store any data on our servers, each transaction is carried out solely on the bank's website, including the "memorized cards".
- We do not disclose information about you to third parties : do not disclose your personal information, do not make, do not provide any other entity, with the exception of organizations with which cooperation is essential to the correct execution of your order and the operation of our site.
- Information about you can change : In your account, you can always change the information we have stored about you, including setting whether and what emails you will send. Simply log in and visit www.darcek-vino.sk/prihlasenie - there can always change your data.
... and more detail:
So that we can provide all the services we need for you to know basic information . Some of them have the character of personal data in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter Znoot). We are following the laws and regulations THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) when using your data to drive. We pledge that we will work with your personal data handled and treated in accordance with the applicable laws of the Slovak Republic and the EU .
We declare that we will process personal data in compliance with good morals and we will act in a manner that does not contradict Znoot or other generally binding legal regulations and are not circumvent them. We declare that your consent can not enforce nor conditional with a threat of rejecting the contractual relation, service, goods or duty provided for us.
Before shopping at the store there is a need to register . When shopping, it is necessary to provide the following information about you:
- name, full address including the country (ie. the address to be shown on the invoice)
- Your e-mail address (used to identify you in the system and to communicate with you)
- optionally other addresses (if you want to deliver the shipment to a different address than the billing)
- optional phone number (for quicker contact with you)
- If you purchase as a business / self-employed, in addition: business name, registration number and VAT number (for invoicing and properly recorded).
This data is protected by encryption and stored in a protected database on our server so you do not have to re-enter at each visit. Your data are processed for the purpose of carrying and delivery of your mutual and meeting our contractual rights and obligations. These data are also needed for our accounting and billing system. Their data and other settings can be changed at any time respectively. update via email or section of My Account . In the event that you wish to cancel your registration, please ask us about it by e-mail. Your account will be later than 10 days from receipt of the appeal consent zneaktívnené and data will be deleted.
In our store you do not enter any information that would be directly attributable to work with the money in your accounts. All currently proposed forms of electronic banking (payment of goods over the internet) are made directly to your bank's website , which will provide us with the only information about the success or failure of payment and your name or account number (so we can identify the payment and if necessary, return) . In no case we shall not learn any further information as your login information and your account balance.
During your visit to our server are stored temporary information that is necessary for the proper functioning of the trade (eg. What you put in your shopping basket when you have to come from where you are to come).
Your personal information disclosed, made available, we do not provide any other entity , with the exception of organizations with which cooperation is essential for the proper execution of your order. These are mainly banks (in some cases, provide your name), courier service (shipping address), and some suppliers of services. These data are not always provided a disposable equipment for your specific order. Database of personal data protect from damage, destruction, loss and misuse.
In relation to the processing of your personal data in respect of performance of the contract awarded it is expected that data will be provided and made available to the following third parties, respectively. circle of recipients:
- DHL Express Slovakia, spol. s ro, based MR Stefanik Airport 65, 82001 Bratislava, ID: 31342876, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, no. 4400 / B
- GLS General Logistics Systems Slovakia sro, located Lieskovská cesta 13, 96221 Lieskovec, ID: 36624942, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Banská Bystrica, Section Sro, no. 9084 / S
- Geis Parcel SK sro, based Trňanská 6, 960 01 Zvolen, ID: 46489592, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Banská Bystrica, Section Sro, no. 21503 / S
- Shopping heureka Ltd., located Karolinska 650/1, 186 00 Prague 8 - Karlín, Czech Republic, ID: 02387727, registered in the Commercial rejříku maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file C 218977
- MINET sro, based L.Svobodu 46 976 32 Badin, ID: 44325894, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Banská Bystrica, Section Sro, no. 15212 / S.
By registering and / or an implementation order also confirms that we are at as a purchaser within the meaning of Art. 6 ods.1 point. b) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ( hereinafter " Regulation ") announced that the seller as the operator of the information system is in the process of concluding the purchase agreement to process personal data of the buyer without his consent as the person concerned, since the processing of personal data of the buyer will be performed by the seller within the pre-contractual relations with buyers and processing of personal data of the buyer it is necessary for the performance of the sales contract in which the buyer acts as one of the parties.
By checking the appropriate box during registration and / or execution of the order, you acknowledge that the application of Art. 6 ods. 1 point. f) regulations, the seller to deliver the ordered goods or. service buyer, based on the legitimate interest of the buyer to process personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, and sent to the email address of the buyer information about new products, discounts, promotions to the goods and other marketing activities for improving the offer of our services.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data which you expect to be, or will be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling the extent that it relates to such direct marketing. Objecting to such processing, terminate the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes from the date of receipt of such objection, your personal data for such purposes will no longer be processed.
Your consent may also be revoked at any time by sending a written request to the email address given at www.vino-obchod.sk. Immediately after receiving the appeal consent to the processing of personal data Valsesia, Ltd. will provide the blocking and destruction of your personal data, which were the subject of processing for marketing purposes. If you have decided to grant us consent to process your data for marketing purposes at the same time acknowledge that this agreement have we granted voluntarily and are aware / s that the agreement is valid until the appeal or until the end of treatment time your personal data.
Your personal information we are entitled to process after the initial purpose of processing only to the extent necessary for statistical purposes, accounting and research, and to third parties or to the public aggregate statistical information about customers, traffic, contact and other data, but in anonymous form, so that the their basis is not possible in any way to identify our customers.
Time collection and processing of personal data coincides with the duration of your registration on the website Trade www.darcek-vino.sk . For the purposes of billing, registration, and enforcement and transmission assets for the service provided for the purpose of equipment made by a party to enforce the law or to meet other obligations imposed by generally binding regulations it is Valsesia, Ltd. is entitled to keep a register of personal data after termination of the service contract to which you were a party.
How the person can apply with us in writing all of your rights under the relevant provisions Znoot. If you suspect that your personal details are unlawfully processed, you are entitled to initiate proceedings for the protection of personal data to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, based Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava. Information systems, e-commerce vendor is registered under the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. Identification number: 201504955, 201504963, 201504966, 201504965th